Mason So Law Firm | Criminal Defense Lawyer
At the Mason So Law Firm, not only will you receive experienced and effective representation, but you will also get an attorney that will respect and listen to your concerns. Being accused of a crime is never a pleasant experience. Whether it is a DWI/DUI in Fairfax County, a Possession of Marijuana in Prince William County, a Reckless Driving charge in Stafford County, or any other criminal or traffic charge, having the right criminal defense lawyer as your advocate can help ease your ordeal. At the Mason Law Firm, we are committed to your case, and will fight aggressively to defend your rights.
Criminal defense attorney Kosa So has defended clients in Virginia facing traffic, misdemeanors, and felony offenses for more than a decade, and he is confident in his ability to produce positive results for your case.
Attorney Kosa So regularly handles the following cases:
- DUI and DWI — First, second and subsequent offenses
- Reckless driving — Class 1 misdemeanor driving offenses
- Driving on suspended license — Suspension for DWIs, DUIs, reckless driving, rapid point accumulation, hit and run, habitual offenders, etc.
- Drug crimes — Marijuana, cocaine, PCP, Khat, prescription drugs, ecstasy possession and distribution/selling, growing, manufacturing, etc.
- Juvenile crimes — Traffic violations, driving without a permit, vandalism, drug crimes, assault, etc.
- Underage Possession of Alcohol— Underage drinking, possession of alcohol, “baby” DWI/DUI charges
- Assault and battery — Misdemeanor assault and battery charges, domestic violence, felony malicious wounding charges, unlawful wounding, sexual assault, etc.
- Trespassing — Misdemeanor and felony charges for trespassing on public and private property
Do you have a criminal record that you would like to erase? The Mason So Law Firm can also help you remove a criminal charge from your record entirely through an expungement petition. To find out if you qualify, call our law firm today for a FREE consultation at 703-691-2050, or complete the online contact form and we’ll get in touch with you shortly.